Sunday 6 May 2012

That's what I love about Sunday



Well hello there. I am seriously going to make it a goal to start bloggin each day even if its just a little one. SO much has happened since I last blogged, life is so exciting.

Well lets start off with the fact I am really liking living in this smaller town. Its exciting meeting new people and finding my way around places. I also have had 5 interviews since I got here just over 2 weeks ago, as well I have got hired for a job and quit a job within a week for a new job. I got hired at Sobeys being a cashier, not the most ideal job but I figured I should take it and still look for something better. I had to beg her to pay me more than 12 an hour, seeing as I know first hand I am worth WAY more, so she offered me 14 an hour. In the meantime (I only worked 3 shifts at Sobeys and they were only 4 hours each) I continued to look for a better paying job that would have better hours and better suite me. So I applied at tons of places and finally got a call back. I went for my interview and it was amazing. You know when you meet someone for the first time and it feels like you've known them forever ? You can see the warmness in that person. Well that was my interview, we got along super well (which is great cause he is now my boss) we laughed, we also had lots of things in common, one of them being KARAOKE. I LOVE KARAOKE. I haven't gone to karaoke since moving, and I've wanted to meet people who have a love for it as well, well it turns out my new job and my new family I'll be working with, they go out every weekend to karaoke all together. PERFECT. Also, I work Monday to Friday 11-8pm have an hour lunch, no weekends, have a nice discount and make 18 bucks an hour. A much better upgrade from bagging groceries at Sobeys.

I also went out for the first time here the other night with my cousin and her coworkers. I had a blast, got way too drunk, danced alone like an idiot, talked to people, and met a cute boy. We will call him S. So I don't really recall how I started talking to S, but I ended up taking his blackberry and scanning my bar code into his phone. Then we left the place we were at and I woke up the next morning thinking "my god I feel horrible, obviously last night was good" I am still a little sceptical on it though ha ha. So I look at my phone (which had died) I plug it in and notice I have a new bbm. Its from S, saying "Morning Beautiful, hope you're not feeling to horrible today. I hope I can get the chance to take you on a real date" HOW CUTE. And he is super cute, and such a sweetie, we have been talking nonstop since yesterday morning. So he invited me over last night cause his parents were having a BBQ and a fire, I didn't go because I thought "I don't really know him its a little late and although I'm sure I'd be fine I am not a risk taker" So I nicely declined. But every Sunday his family all gets together and has big Sunday dinners and plays games which I think is super cute. So he invited me.. So this has now reassured me he isn't married or seeing anyone. Oh he is from Ontario and is out here to work. He is 29, and has 2 little boys. Although the kid thing is a little weird too me, he was super honest about their Mom. So I figure why not give him a chance ? I do love kids, and he isn't looking just to hook up which I like. I hate when you're talking to a guy and they say sexual things or make themselves seem like they only want one thing, and he hasn't done that. He seems super respectful.


So I start my new job tomorrow, and I am super excited. So I imagine I will blog about my first day and about how today goes with S. Also just wanted to give a little shout out to my BFF. I love and miss you, and can't wait til I see you soon !! And I think you and your boy are super cute. I found the picture up top and it made me think of you, and how much I miss our silly Friday nights.

That's all for now ladies, I WILL be back. Promise.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Love & Light

NC

1 comment:

  1. Would you just come back to Calgary already?!
    I'm dying here alone!!!

    ReplyDelete